17 October 2009

Real Food Cook- Cooks! & Writes! & Smiles!

After a longer than desired hiatus from blogging, here I am again. A new blog, a new name & a new start most important of all.

Alongside of me you will travel the road to tasty, healthy and healing foods. Recipes handed down, classics remade healthier or maybe just a gluten free dessert to savor. Either way, you will be treated to education and ideas to trigger in your own life a quest for LIFE! Last night for dinner we chowed on lemon chicken with a tangy peanut sauce, julienne carrots (raw) all piled on top of organic basmati rice. Can you say yum? It was delicious, I gobbled up a bit more for lunch just now.

We have some stock from last weekend, but I will freeze that and begin another batch tomorrow morning. Come along with me and cook real food!

1 comment: